Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi

There seems to be conflict in JS here, I’ve reported to the team for further checking as JA Teline V doesn’t come with Jomsocial by default.

You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATELINEV-348

habdul Friend

Thank you.

I will keep track. Hope a solution is found soon.

Cheers

Saguaros Moderator

Will let you know when having new update.

habdul Friend

Hello,
    Any update yet?

Saguaros Moderator

To be frank, the team is working on the new admin template, they will work on this once its done. Pls give them more time.

Thank you for your patience.

habdul Friend

Hello,

Just checking to know if you are less busy now. Saw a mail on the release of the JA Admin Alpha. Congratulations!

I realised the problem with the tabs described above also affects the Jomsocial registration component. I changed the template from JA Teline V to JA Social II and the issue with the tabs went away on Social II but the issue with registration is still there. (http://www.icom.ng/icommunity/register).

Kind regards

1. Unable-to-register
    Saguaros Moderator

I will forward to them also.

habdul Friend

Good morning Saguaros,

Please I will like to know if there any update yet…

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Are you enabling Optimize JS option under template manager section? I can’t access your site so I can’t check.

The Minify JS is not compatible with Jomsocial JS library so it cause the conflict. Try going to navigate to template manager section > JA Teline V template style > General tab and exclude ‘com_community’ in Exclude files option.

habdul Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that you’re using a different template (not Joomlart template) for Jomsocial page, please let me know if you still face issue with our template.

habdul Friend

Hello,

I am still facing the same issue, that is why I am using that template for now pending when this issue is resolved. The template there now is a Gavick template and does not have the same issues but that is not what I want to use.

Saguaros Moderator

You can switch to JA Teline V and I will check it for you. Also update the FTP account of your site.

habdul Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    habdul Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Just checking to know if there is any update yet.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  habdul 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Jomsocial tabs not working on Teline’ is closed to new replies.