Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

There are a couple of conflicts with jomsocial. Specially with the js menu when you are logged in… how can this be fixed?
    I tried to do it myself but now the main menu is not showing property on mobile screen… any ideas? Tks

phong nam Friend

@nogdigital: please post your site’s url here, I will take a look. Any snapshots of the conflict would be helpful as well.

rvillela Friend

This still seems to be an issue with the Stable Release 1.0.0, even though the change log indicates that it was corrected.

I made the following change:
    File: /templates/purity_iii/html/com_community/css/style.css to correct the height:
    Change: #community-wrap .js-toolbar .nav>li>a{/*line-height:20px;height:20px;*/ padding:6px 12px}

I found an issue with the JomSocial code that was causing the icons/menus to not appear in desktop mode:
    File:/components/com_community/templates/default/toolbar.index.php line:74
    From: <div class=”nav-collapse collapse js-bar-collapse”>
    To: <div class=”nav-collapse js-bar-collapse”>

phong nam Friend

@rvillela: Thank you for your feedback. JomSocial 3.x uses the same Bootstrap library so I think it sometimes causes css conflict with our template and T3 system plugin.

Please try to backup the template modification and update the latest Purity III version we have just released yesterday.

And let me know how it goes.

rvillela Friend

Thank you.
    The release version does correct the second issue. Now the collapse style does not cause an issue. :laugh:

But I still have to comment the styles as shown below:
    File: /templates/purity_iii/html/com_community/css/style.css to correct the height:
    Change: #community-wrap .js-toolbar .nav>li>a{/*line-height:20px;height:20px;*/ padding:6px 12px}

phong nam Friend

@rvillela: That override styles for JomSocial will make its navigation look better on our Purity III template. I do not think it is a problem here.

rvillela Friend

I agree, it’s not really something you can control on your side anyway.
    I wonder if @nogdigital is alright with all of this so that the issue can be marked as resolved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rvillela 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum