Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

With lots of these:Notice: Use of undefined constant JOMRES_ROOT_DIRECTORY – assumed ‘JOMRES_ROOT_DIRECTORY’ in /var/www/vhosts/barclayworks.com/httpdocs/chiclana-up/templates/ja_hotel/jomres.php on line 13

I spoke to Vince, he mentioned that jquery_ui was no longer a template in Jomres, so that bit could be removed but the constant is another thing.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bodgeit,

Many thanks for your report. I raised an issue here so our development team can check this matter and update the HTML overrides accordingly, please stay tuned and I will reply back when the update is available.

bodgeit Friend

Thanks.
    JFYI, I got a very similar type of error when, on an different, unrelated site, I installed ja_purity without installing the T3 plugin. Same errors, different constant.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bodgeit,

Thanks for the info, I also pass this to development team so they can check.

bodgeit Friend

Hi GUys,
    JFYI, I have a dead webiste and 2 site builders waiting to progress.

I don’t imagine this is a big issue and would appreciate either a fix or someone looking at the issue on my site.

Thanks
    Gary

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bodgeit,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum