Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I recently seem to be getting the below error on the image maps on my client website.

javascript:void(0)

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see the JA Image Hotspot module on your site. You can give me the admin login via private reply. I will check further

Regards

meanit Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    responseit Friend

Hello,

I would be interested in finding out the solution for this error as I am also experiencing the same issue after upgrade.

Thank you
    Patti

Ninja Lead Moderator

@meanit: This is a problem from custom work on your site and you can remove the code as my suggestion below

• Open templates/yoo_lykka/css/custom.css file

find and change

.popover-content {
        padding: 9px 14px;
        display: none;
    }

to

.popover-content {
        padding: 9px 14px;
    }

Hope it helps

@responseit: You can give me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via private reply. I will help you to check this

Regards

meanit Friend

Yes,

I wanted to hide the pop up and just have the icon link on the image.
    It looks like you have changed the code for this as it worked before.

Can you take into consideration the option to draw a shape like a box or circle in the position you want to link that way you can then cover more areas than just using an icon.

Thank you for your help

Ninja Lead Moderator

@meanit: I discussed with the developer guys and this is a new rule of this version. If you want to use the same as old version you can downgrade JA Image Hotpot module

Or you can customize directly from modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/tmpl/default.php file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum