Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JATC standard membership subscription, I can not lose none at entenxión, tells me I’m not authorized. thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please explain in details the problem that you having ? it is not clear to me

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@manjover 422778 wrote:</em><blockquote>JATC standard membership subscription, I can not lose none at entenxión, tells me I’m not authorized. thanks</blockquote>
    I see that you hold an active JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club which grants you permission to download all of our available extensions. Please try to download again. If there’s still any problem, just let me know.

joelle Friend

Hi,
    I have the standard membership but can’t download without adding to cart and paying standard fees

Membership number is 1006519

regards

Joelle

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,
    I have the standard membership but can’t download without adding to cart and paying standard fees
    Membership number is 1006519

Hi Joelle

You cannot download by clicking GET IT NOW button. You need to access the templates directly from our download area at https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ .

cd000545 Friend

BUENOS DIAS TENGO la membresía estándar pero no puedo descargar NADA MI ID DE CLIENTE ES 1059981

Anonymous Moderator

BUENOS DIAS TENGO la membresía estándar pero no puedo descargar NADA MI ID DE CLIENTE ES 1059981

Your membership is active until next year. After logging in, you should be able to download all of our templates HERE .

Pls give us a try and let me know if you still have problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum