Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The main menu on Ja Social has several buttons -home, community, events, photos.
    The question pertains to the functionality- when you click on community -menu splits and viewer sees his socila network profile menu.

1. Can more buttons be included in the header menu
    2. Can other than the community button unfold to sub catogories or even act as a mega menu
    3. question 1 & 2 are affirmative- could the user’s profile menu stay in place not the content and land in a differnet catagory or page altogether

Other topic- could side bar be included chosen pages through out the site?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Below are my answers for your questions:

1) In the main menu (which contains: Home, Social, Events, All Photos, etc …) you can create any menu item as you wish.

2) I’m not entirely sure which ‘Community’ button you’re mentioning here, could you take a look at our demo site and send me the URL?

3) For the sidebar, I think you can control via modules settings, so that in each module, you can decide to assign it to any page you wish. If there is no module assign to sidebar, it will not show.

Regards

tessie 1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum