Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear all, I would like change the slideshow on the Ores theme like is on theme JA Quartz (total width). Some tips for this?

Joelder

Don Lee Friend

<em>@joelms6 180268 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear all, I would like change the slideshow on the Ores theme like is on theme JA Quartz (total width). Some tips for this?

Joelder</blockquote>
    You mean the slideshow with full width of screen? Can I see your live site joelms6?

joelms6 Friend

donglt, my site is on local server, but it’s the same original design JA Ores template.

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear joelms6!

1) You try to download the ja quazt quickstart and setup it on the localhost to view the configuration of the jaslideshow2. you ‘ll make the configuration same as the ja quazt ‘s configuration.

2) you rename the “templates/ja_ores/html/mod_jaslideshow2” module ( example:mod_jaslideshow2 => mod_jaslideshow2.bak )
    3) you get the css from the ja quazt template: templates/ja_quazt/css/mod_jaslideshow2.css and put it into the templates/ja_ores/css folder

After done, you try to clear browser cache and test

Good luck

joelms6 Friend

Dear tienhc, thanks for your help! After done all changes that you show, the slideshow working, but with one problem: the pictures are not display correctly (beside the principal pic). See the snapshot.

Joelder

1. slideshow
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear joelms6!

Can you pls give me the link to your site, i would like to check the issue in detail

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum