Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

I’m new here. I’m looking for the JANews, JANews2 modules (Not component) for Joomla 1.5.
    The only thing i found was the Joomla 1.0 version. Could someone point me to the download section or link.

Many thanks

Sacha

Saguaros Moderator

Dear sachag!

pls you get the ja new module from the ja teline II package and get the ja news 2 from the ja teline iii package.

Good luck

sachag Friend

Thank you. What is the reason that this modules are not available reperatly ? Are they not working without the corresponting templates ? I’m also looking for the MegaMenu plugin.

Sacha

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear sachag,

As Tienhc said, you can download the Teline III package and on unzip, you can take the mod_janews2 zip file and use it.
    The modules which are used in multiple templates are packaged with the template downloads, we do not list them separately for downloads, or else it would be difficult to manage the inventory of downloads as whole. However, be assured, whenever we update a module code, it is updated universally in all the template packages.

Regarding mega menu, it is embedded with the T3 templates, only teline III has the mega menu module, which also will be replaced soon. You may be looking for the JA menu extended parameters plugin, which adds functionality to the mega menu, again ,the same plugin can be found in the extension folder of any T3 based template.

The whole download system is going for revamp and it would be far easier then on, the video preview of the new system is coming up shortly.

Since, the users usually use the template packages, currently we package the extensions (module / pugin) used for that template within the template package.

Also, remember the backend optimum settings for any module is different for each template, if you plan to use the modules on other templates, you will have to tweak the backend settings properly to get the functionality.

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum