Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have tried every method possible to install the template and it will not install.
    I have finally uploaded it using FTP. It is there but does not show in the templates for Kunena
    I was able to grab another template and it installed as it should but it will still not show as an installed template in Kunena.

Please help.

pavit Moderator

Hello

Did you followed steps as described HERE

If you are still having problems with it then you can share as private reply a temp super user account for your backend and i will have a look at it directly.

krashkors Friend

Yes I have done exactly that. But it does not show in Kunena as a selectable template.
    Please see attache screen shots.

1. Joomlart.pdf
    pavit Moderator

Please install officially released Kunena forum software which is 5.0.5 and not the DEV version you have installed.

krashkors Friend

I did have that version installed. While trouble shooting I installed 5.0.6
    5.0.5 is now installed. Issue is still the same.

krashkors Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Phill Moderator

I think there has been a change in the Kunena template system. I understand the templates are on the list for updating but I am not sure how far the developers have got. Hopefully the wait will not be too long.

pavit Moderator

I think there has been a change in the Kunena template system

You are right Phill, Kunena template released in Ja Mitius is not compatible with latest Forum release.

@krashkors It will be updated soon.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum