Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The captcha works in all other browsers but not in ie11. I have no idea how to solve the problem. Any hints? Is there a possibility to use recaptcha? Thank you for your help.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked on demo and see that the Captcha image still shows in IE 11. I tried to access to your site but get error Server not found.
    I have sent our IP address via PM, please add it to your white list then we can access your site to check the problem.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked on demo and see that the Captcha image still shows in IE 11. I tried to access to your site but get error Server not found.
    I have sent our IP address via PM, please add it to your white list then we can access your site to check the problem.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum