Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, Using ja_smallbiz ThemeMagic enabled, I have a custom font for ‘Heading Font Family" : works great on all browsers. However it does NOT work on mobile devices (default title font displayed). How can I solve this issue?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  bartelbe.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and tell me the font you want to apply on mobile devices and screenshot highlight the part you’re mentioning, I will take a look.

Regards

bartelbe Friend

Hi Saquaros,

I updated the 1st post with private information for you
    The title font is set to be Century Gothic, which appears well on any web browser, but NOT on mobile devices.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  bartelbe.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked on my mobile device and saw that it still took ‘Century Gothic’ font family, for example: Waar schoonheid verschijnt

Could you share the screenshot highlighting the part having issue so I can check?

bartelbe Friend

Hi Saguaros,

It’s simple: EVERY title [on mobile] is in the default title font instead of in Century Gothic, whereas they all are showing correctly on desktop screens in all screen sizes:screenshot on iPhone

1. ios_wrongtitles
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to inspect element with Safari browser on my iPhone device and it’s still showing the correct font: Century Gothic http://prntscr.com/i3swt0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum