Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

guys, i still work in localhost, but when i make same all of modul setting ini module ja_contenslide, the module wasn’t work properly, next and prev button doesn”t work, and still with module testimonials like quickstart, when i use module suffix for this module like demo, it’s doesn’t work too, i have read another thread about this problem, but where i should be put the code, which file should be i edit or any file have to create?please help me master, thank and sorry

iwankumara Friend

<em>@boedakpinank 137616 wrote:</em><blockquote>guys, i still work in localhost, but when i make same all of modul setting ini module ja_contenslide, the module wasn’t work properly, next and prev button doesn”t work, and still with module testimonials like quickstart, when i use module suffix for this module like demo, it’s doesn’t work too, i have read another thread about this problem, but where i should be put the code, which file should be i edit or any file have to create?please help me master, thank and sorry</blockquote>

Man! We have a same problem.
    My content slider has no color and can not slide either. I set them all exactly like tutorial.
    What happened?

Si Barokokok! :((

boedakpinank Friend

mr developer, can help us to solved this problem?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  boedakpinank 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum