Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Wow.nice preview. waiting to see the end result.good work JA

dieudonne Friend

Yes, Great !
    Thank for the preview 🙂

jayatunge Friend

Looks ok. But nothing so special or specific about it. Re-introducing the same typography styles, re-designing on the same template construction we have seen before…, Joomlart is slowly loosing its adventurous design capabilities.

simonron Friend

This looks good, but, will it work with yootheme’s widget kit? JA-elastica does not, at least for me. The template is fine, but none of the yoo theme widgets run.

didima Friend

nice one 😉

simonron Friend

<em>@simonron 328671 wrote:</em><blockquote>This looks good, but, will it work with yootheme’s widget kit? JA-elastica does not, at least for me. The template is fine, but none of the yoo theme widgets run.</blockquote>

I have fixed Widgetkit on JA-Elastica by disabling ( renaming ) the full jquery directory folder. Keep the rest of the JQ files, just get rid of the big one called jquery-1.6.4.min.
    Any reason it is there ?

Rusell Cerrato Friend

So nice!! I cant wait to get it!

rgds!

Joline Strubbe Friend

This is a nice template. Is default theme the only theme?

carlucci Friend

Why always so black?
    Should be given the option to view the templates without black.
    I hate black!
    Joomlart is married to black!

XPRO PARIS Friend

Dear Sir,

Do you know the nobility of colours ? It says that every colours, were born first, in black and white. Without one of them, you have the first colours were, black and white. In the Genesis, God said : the Light and the dark.

Without those two colours, no nobility ; you may even have not colours, but, a sort of mixing of nothing, without sense, without harmony… Maybe Joomlart has made another choice… Maybe, as you said, to make an harmonic marriage ; but who know ?

You hate black ? So you hate harmony ? So Maybe you hate yourself, that’s pity !

Bye sir

XPROPARIS
    Web, Development & Event Agency

dustintrap Friend

The download is failing for me on this template. The server responds with ‘Cannot Create Folder’ and locks up. I need this asap, please help.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1639083/Screen%20Shot%202012-07-19%20at%207.07.49%20AM.png

1. Screen-Shot-2012-07-19-at-7.07.49-AM
    dustintrap Friend

<em>@dustintrap 330806 wrote:</em><blockquote>The download is failing for me on this template. The server responds with ‘Cannot Create Folder’ and locks up. I need this asap, please help.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1639083/Screen%20Shot%202012-07-19%20at%207.07.49%20AM.png</blockquote>I forgot to mention, I did a search and saw I am not the first user with this problem. Others recommended clearing the downloaded files folders and making sure there are no files with a duplicate name. That didn’t help. In fact, I have now tried a Mac, a Windows machine and a server that’s offsite and all three computers fail with the same message. There is an issue with the download server at joomlart.com.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Pls try to download our template again. There was an unexpected error at the time only. We fixed it already.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

travelhotspot Friend

Still not working for Quickstart

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@travelhotspot 331133 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still not working for Quickstart</blockquote>

Hi,

I have checked and it still works fine: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3089

Do you still successfully download JA Zite template http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20451 except for QS ?

If yes, pls send me the error screenshot during downloading QS package for further check ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum