Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

We have just released a update version of the template JA Xenia. The update fixes following bugs:

1. The site tools work incorrectly when changing $ja_tool setting.
    2. The footer displays incorrectly in IE if unpublished modules user7, 8, 9.
    3. And some other minor changes.

Please re-download the template to update & fix those issues.

For the news module, I suggest that you should follow the instruction carefully to get the module worked.

ha le-viet Developer

JA News module has been updated to 1.0.1 to fix some unicode character problem. Please download and reinstall or extract the new files to modules folder.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet

solsikkehaven Friend

updated version solves all of the problems I have encountered 🙂
    thanks !
    EDIT: see next post.

solsikkehaven Friend

Actualy I still have problems with transmenu etc (number 3) and site tools:

Also I have various problems with Virtuemart modules, but hey, that *could* be the virtuemart modules that are weird ?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi solsikkehaven,

The transmenu bug has been fixed as well, may be you did download the previous version.

We are working on Virtuemart integrate. There’re many template files of Virtuemart needed to be changed.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

solsikkehaven Friend

ok, downloaded again (downloaded after your last update, but hey 🙂 ) ….
    transmenu problem solution verified – OK !

btw: you should consider updatering the template.xml with a verision 1.1 mark (still says 1.0)

If you are able to solve virtuemart issues, that would be great (I for one is going to use this great template with virtuemart)…

samol Friend

Dear All,
    I just download Ja Xenia template and upload to jomlar 1.5 but not working and I try to find index.php file dont have include in directory. how?

send me: cambodialink@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Sam ol

cyrber971 Friend

Xenia not qorking with joomla 1.5
    A new update ?
    Thank’s

Chaudhry Majid Mehboob Alam Friend

is thre any update for 1.5 RC ?

tldagent Friend

I’ve already edited my css and uploaded images to replace what was there.

Could someone please list the updates that were made?

jtruelson Friend

Is there a xenia II gamer update? Transmenu not working in IE6 on my domain, although at Joomlart demo, Transmenu does work in IE6.

Joomla 1.0.13

blong5150 Friend

Quick Question…. On the info page for Xenia II it states: “Joomla 1.0.x + Joomla 1.5 compatible”.
    I do not see 2 versions so Is the 1.5 compatability in Legacy Mode??

emrfixit Friend

How are we coming with the bugs Ha Le-Viet? I am still having issues with this template and virtuemart. One thing is the cart in the upper right and all my add to shopping cart buttons are shrunk down to the point you cant see them.

Joomla 1.0.13 and virturemart 1.1.1

Thanks

stewarttodd Friend

I see versions of Xenia II and Xenia II Gamer for Joomla 1.5, but what about Xenia? I also see where Xenia is listed as Joomla 1.0.x and 1.5.x but I am confused if this is REALLY 1.5.x compatible.

Can someone enlighten me?

stewarttodd Friend

I just received a message from joomlart that the Xenia template is not compatible with Joomla 1.5 and we’ll have to choose another template to use as we migrate our site from joomla 1.0 to joomla 1.5.

Note: I’m talking about Xenia “1”, not Xenia II. The various Xenia II templates (gamer, shopping) look like they have been updated to Joomla 1.5.

Just thought I’d pass that along for any others who may still be on Joomla 1.0 and used the Xenia template.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  stewarttodd 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum