Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sir,

I would like to request a quickstart version for this spec: JA Xenia II shopping for Joomla ver1.0.15 and Virtuemart ver1.1.2

Thank you.

Mus

ruskenb Friend

Any support here please… I really need this version because the one i have was installed from the old version (Jv1.0.13 and VMv1.0.x) and still running on it. Therefore an upgrade is really crucial.

Anyway, you guys still owe a quickinstall version for this one in Joomla ver.1.015 and Virtuemart ver.1.1.2

thank you.

mus

nefar Friend

Good luck getting an answer to anything about the templates in here. You can see posts that go weeks even over a month that get no response. Your best bet is probably to try the mail system.

ruskenb Friend

thanks nefar, I had just sent one through the support email. Hope to get some feedback.

I thought it is supposed to be via forum.

ruskenb Friend

Apparently the quick support reply was not helping. They said my request is a huge customization.

What you all think about this?

I’m requesting because it should be that way. Infact many other people asking the same thing too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ruskenb 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum