Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JA- Xenia II Shopper& Gamer Combined:cool:

Hello everyone,

This site will go live in a very short time; I would like your comments about the site layout, usability issues and if anyone encounters any browser issues. If you are on dialup please post your page load seeds and location (since we only sell products in our country I would like to see what the page load speeds are like if you are located in Canada).

Please post all comments.:D

The site is currently running in a folder and is located here; http://www.victoryfireworks.com/newsite once it is ready we will secure the entire site with SSL 128 or 256 bit 😀 and move the site to the upper directory and remove the old site (of course).

Regards

jamesac Friend

Hey that works really well for your fireworks site. Love the colors.

ErikThorsen Friend

Good site for fireworks, I agree. Personally I don’t like too dark colours for “business related sites”. It makes it difficult to “want to buy” anything. But that is my opinion. Also, a bit too much “moving” stuff going on there for my taste.

I can see that this site works for a bit younger audience than myself though. 😉

Good work and nice usage of Xenia

Hung Dinh Friend

I just can not resist myself from voting, great site!
    May be we should open a JA Gallary where we can make a list of excellent use of JA template

imaaxx Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 12520 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just can not resist myself from voting, great site!
    May be we should open a JA Gallary where we can make a list of excellent use of JA template</blockquote>
    Thank you very much for the compliments about this site, it was by far the most challenging configuration I have done to date. The merging of the 2 templates was difficult, but I think well worth it in the end.

As far as lots of movement on this site, that was exactly what my clients wanted. He is after all in the fireworks industry so he wanted lots of action and that’s what I tried to give him. He would have let be put actual fireworks over the site, but I had to draw the line somewhere…LOL

I really enjoy pushing Joomlart templates to the limit and I was able to go nuts for this client.

Again thanks for the nice words…:D

swemmel Friend

Hi Imaaxx,

Great site. The combination of the firework and the Xenia-Gamer is wonderful.

Regards,

Peter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum