Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I also paid for JA Wall and I am not able to download… have been waiting and prepping for j2.5 up-grade just for the wall and lens….(..>>>>>>)
    if it is not ready, then please update me on what is going on
    i paid for the solution, which seemed as if it would be part of the initial package i purchased

===

1. account-example
    2. joomlart2
    3. download-area
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Wrina,
    Thank you very much for your interest in JA Wall
    I have manually activated the download of JA Wall for your account at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

I am sorry for the confusion you have had with your purchase, the Wall bundle has not officially been on sale by now, you are one of a few customers got the buy now link while we were pushing the configuration to live for final testing.

For your information, we had finished the closed beta phase of the JA Wall and our RC1 release had been exported to download system about 12 hours ago. You can start playing around with the bundle and leave your feedback at JA Wall forum http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-wall/

iamwe361 Friend

😀 SOLVED
    I appreciate the explanation… It was my first order with you, and was not sure if there had been some breach…etc
    I am looking forward to using the template, and also downloading LENS

thanks for your help.. and hope you have a good vacation

Wrina
    <em>@Hung Dinh 316576 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Wrina,
    Thank you very much for your interest in JA Wall
    I have manually activated the download of JA Wall for your account at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

I am sorry for the confusion you have had with your purchase, the Wall bundle has not officially been on sale by now, you are one of a few customers got the buy now link while we were pushing the configuration to live for final testing.

For your information, we had finished the closed beta phase of the JA Wall and our RC1 release had been exported to download system about 12 hours ago. You can start playing around with the bundle and leave your feedback at JA Wall forum http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-wall/</blockquote>

hjames Friend

Same situation for me, I purchased based on Ja Wall and Ja Lens being in the top bar as “NEW”…

Can you do the same for me and activate it as a downloadable product for me? I am also curious if it is possible tp pull JReviews content into the template and how exactly that works?

Thanks,
    James

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@hjames 316587 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same situation for me, I purchased based on Ja Wall and Ja Lens being in the top bar as “NEW”…

Can you do the same for me and activate it as a downloadable product for me? I am also curious if it is possible tp pull JReviews content into the template and how exactly that works?

Thanks,
    James</blockquote>

I do not see JA Wall bundle purchase under your membership. Please confirm if you bought the JA Wall bundle. I see this under your membership >> JATC Standard Membership – 1 year 27 Apr 2012 – 27 Apr 2013

If you wanted to buy JA Wall and ended up buying JATC.. please raise a support ticket for change of membership, I hope you have not downloaded anything while in your JATC membership. Please note that JA Lens would be released under JATC and JA Wall is standalone bundle.

Regards

Arvind

hjames Friend

Ahh… I was not aware that it was being sold as a completely separate package from the standard Joomla Templates… seems a little off. Iregardless I would like to know how data is pulled into the template. For example the homepage? I don’t want to use Joomla Content or K2 but instead I want to use JReviews Content. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    James

napatjo Friend

please do so for me too. As u can see in this forum, I did the same. Its your information, or rather lack of it, that causes this…..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@hjames 316861 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ahh… I was not aware that it was being sold as a completely separate package from the standard Joomla Templates… seems a little off. Iregardless I would like to know how data is pulled into the template. For example the homepage? I don’t want to use Joomla Content or K2 but instead I want to use JReviews Content. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    James</blockquote>

Sorry for late reply. Data is pulled using FeedGator component (for RSS feeds), which is saved in com_content or com_k2, similarly the social items are also saved either in com_content or k2.

The JA Wall supports only com_content and com_k2 styles. It shall work with other components too, but will take lots of customization and template overrides, which i am afraid we wont be able to provide support for. But it would be easy for professional developers.

Regards

Arvind

hjames Friend

Thank you Arvind, JReviews does use Joomla Content to house its data therefore I would see it as being useable.

However I would think the custom fields from which JReviews derives its difference from Joomla’s core content system would be the major lacking effect. That along with the ability to properly navigate to the actual jreview article instead of the joomla content item. But I think with maybe a slight modification it can be done.

Question, would it be possible to provide an encrypted admin demo so that I can view the templates functionality? As noted in this or another post I am very interested in using this template for a current LARGE project if it will work.

Also, is it possible to have my template subscription changed from JATC to JA WALL subscription?

Thanks,
    James

shade971 Friend

Hi,
    I also paid JA Wall Bundle… as I can make in order to download a template?

tfosnom Friend

As posted on the Joomlart blog and several other threads, ppl who pre purchased (note: PRE-PURCHASED) JA Wall can download on the 17th when it will be released to those who brought it. It is NOT available to purchasers before that time, only to developers and testers.

Cheers Shannon

shade971 Friend

Thanks,
    I understand

websaja Friend

Hi,
    Also cannot download JA WALL Bundle

Invoice no Invoice #316819
    username = websaja

websaja Friend

<em>@websaja 319361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Also cannot download JA WALL Bundle

Invoice no Invoice #316819
    username = websaja</blockquote>

Sorry, just saw the previous post. Will wait until 17th

confesercenti Friend

I also paid JA Wall Bundle… as I can make in order to download a template?

Thanks
    Paolo

1. Pag_JAWALL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  confesercenti 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum