Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ja Voice Demo does not work, just an error appeared oO Loading times on your website are really bad guys! I loved the free support of purity iii now after I buy some template and having just issues with it. I feel somehow sadly left alone with that 🙁 I just want to have something nice like JA Voice where everyone (member and not member can post a text and people can vote for it and admins cane move it from idea – planed – done or declined … just simple as that with a working Social II Template! Also I wish JS will be better intergraded into Social II at the moment the integration just sucks!

sorry to use so open words for that!

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

JA Voice is an outdated extension that we no longer maintain, that’s why we took down the its demo. If you’re looking for an alternative to JA Voice, you can check out Easydiscuss.

If you are having problem with JA Social II & Jomsocial, please open a separate thread and provide us details of the issue, we will be able to assist you properly then.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum