Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have just added JA Voice Component to my JA Social II site and I have found that any dynamic links no longer drop down in my main menu when on the voice component page. Also the colour of my site name slogan changes whilst on the voice component page.

Additionally when creating a feed from voice I am getting an Internal Server Error this may be due to my settings, I’m not certain about what settings to use in the rss section.

on the same page clicking on the Rss Manager link gives me the following error:-

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘f.published =1 AND (f.gids_view LIKE ‘%0%’ OR f.gids_view LIKE ‘%1%’ OR f.gids_v’ at line 7 SQL=SELECT f.* FROM #__jav_forums as f WHERE 1=1 f.published =1 AND (f.gids_view LIKE ‘%0%’ OR f.gids_view LIKE ‘%1%’ OR f.gids_view LIKE ‘%2%’) ORDER BY f.ordering LIMIT 0, 100

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Voice not compatible with latest Joomla . Kindly check this discussion for the same matter .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum