Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using JA Voice v1.1.0 for Joomla 2.5 and I am encountering the following problems.

First, On the Administrator Part:

1. When editing a voice types and popup opens it is blank. i dont’ see any form where i can edit my voice types.

On Front-end *(user’s view)

1. When adding a topic for any ideas/discussions etc, when saving it does save but popup doesn’t close
    2. pagination not working (e.g. when you click #2 and so on)
    3. when changing a status, the loading image is forever loading popup doesn’t close
    4. when my search is blank and i click the create ideas text field doesn’t add the topic..
    5. captcha is not working its always an error.
    6. Attachments is not working.

Hoping for the soonest reply. I would really apreciate if you can give me us a new copy of the component that is completely working fine with no bugs. Thanks.

psxwebteam

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Please send me PM for administrator account of your site for checking, as the errors that you report are basic features of component, so I guess that there is conflict between JA Voice component with other 3rd party extensions or it was installed incorrectly.

psxwebteam Friend

Hello,

For testing purpose, a clean copy of the component has been installed to the joomla cloud and found out that the only errors occur is the one below and other items mentioned earlier are actually working fine.

On the Administrator Part:
    1. When editing a voice types and popup opens it is blank. i dont’ see any form where i can edit my voice types.

Here’s my account details for the cloud access:
    http://ideasforumtest.cloudaccess.net/index.php/forum
    http://ideasforumtest.cloudaccess.net/administrator/
    username:test/admin
    password:test.admin123456

With this testing, i think, it maybe a conflict to our working environment which is currently on windows server and not linux. will that be possible?because I even tried installing a clean copy of it on my localhost using wamp and I am getting the errors I mentioned on my first post so i don’t think it’s a conflict with 3rd party extensions because on my localhost no other extensions were installed.

Here are the vesions / settings of my working env.
    Apache versioin 2.4.4
    PHP 5.4.12
    SQL 5.6.12
    Joomla 2.5

Hope you can assist me further. thanks.

psxwebteam

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

<blockquote>1. When editing a voice types and popup opens it is blank. i dont’ see any form where i can edit my voice types.</blockquote>

Please switch to use PHP 5.3.x instead of 5.4 and test again.

psxwebteam Friend

Hi

Is there any way how to fix this error: Uncaught type error : null on javoice.js.

it is working fine on my local but when i upload it on our staging i got this error. and having problem on staging status and adding ideas.

Thanks.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi,

Please send me URL of an error page, so that I can have a closer look into this issue and give you further help then.

psxwebteam Friend

Hello so sorry our staging url can’t be access outside. it’s blocked. anyway, we have already created a new instance of joomla because it’s conflicting with other libraries. thanks so much for your reply..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  psxwebteam 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum