Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hi @holmanresearch,

No, I’ve just changed the file in the module as mentioned in previous reply, please change authentication info and your Twitter Username there and recheck.

holmanresearch Friend

Just updated Oath key and Twitter Name. It is still not working.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

Please provide the url to access your site backend via private reply so I can check this matter for you.

holmanresearch Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

I couldn’t access your site backend by adding administrator after the url, please provide the url to access your backend as well.

holmanresearch Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

I checked your site but see that you haven’t updated the module yet (previously, I updated the code in your dev site but see that you’re checking in live site, not sure if we’re confusing about it).

Please navigate to JA Extension Manager, choose Joomlart Updates as default server, input your username / pass as s1.png. Next, choose to update the module as in s2.png and go back to Module Manager >>> input necessary authentication detail.

1. s1-4
    2. s2-1
    holmanresearch Friend

Ok I am doing this now. Let’s hope for the best!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

Great ! Please feel free to let me know if you still have any question or unable to make it work.

holmanresearch Friend

Twitter still not working even after updating extension manager to joomlart update and updating.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

Please re-provide correct information as below :

1. The site you’re working on, I’m confusing about dev.yourdomain.com and yourdomain.com

2. Temporary admin account to the site you’re working on via private reply.

3. Temporary FTP account to the site you’re working on via private reply.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @holmanresearch,

Please check attachment screenshot below :

1. I added public authentication info, changed the Twitter username and everything works fine. I also attach a screenshot so you can see the setting in backend.

2. The Twitter username you added there just doesn’t existed, so it probably won’t work and make sure the authentication info is correct.

1. s1
    2. s2
    holmanresearch Friend
    holmanresearch Friend
    holmanresearch Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum