Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m trying to migrate my old joomla 1.5 site with Teline IV (www.kekpa.org) to my Joomla 3 new site (www.kekpa.org/kekpa3). I took a use of quickstart Teline IV file which I downloaded from Joomlart’s site. My questions are:

1. My old site could be "elastic" if I tried to make my browsers area bigger. My new one does not (or I didn’t correctly). So, my site seems unwanted narrow. How I could fix it?
    2. I placed new logos (instead of Joomlas Demo logos) in various colors in "themes". These new icons wouldn’t be shown if I press my mouse pointer on to it (again: my old site can change hover bauttons color if i pressed it). Any idea?
    3. I need desperately to change the date format (Greek, dMY), and "Last Update" in Greek. How could fix it?
    4. From beggining the "search" route is "hanging" bigger than I expected. Any fix for it?

Thank you in advance

P.S. I haven’t transfer my license key yet as I still use my old (stable) Joomla 1.5 site (www.kekpa.org)

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kekpaorg,

1. Please open file templates/ja_teline_iv/css/custom.css then add this code :

.container,
      .navbar-static-top .container,
      .navbar-fixed-top .container,
      .navbar-fixed-bottom .container {
           width: 90%;
           max-width: 1200px;
      }
    2. Also add this code to custom.css file and make sure you did copy over the logo :

h1.logo a:hover,
      h1.logo a:focus {
          background-position: 0% 100%;
      }
    3. Since I’m not familiar with your language, please provide the link (or screenshot) where you want to change so I can assist you better.

4. Also add this to custom.css file :

.head-search #ja-search {
          height: 26px;
          right: 0px;
          top: 0px;
          bottom: 15px;
          position: absolute;
      }
      .head-search input[type="text"].inputbox {
          width: 120px;
      }
    kekpaorg Friend

Hi,
    sorry, but I mentioned that my template is the Teline IV (not the V one). Could you please send me a new guidance?

Sincerelly

NIKOS

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kekpaorg,

My bad, please recheck.

kekpaorg Friend

OK, I’m waiting

Best

NIKOS

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kekpaorg,

I edited the code in previous reply, have you had a chance to update custom.css file as requested ?

kekpaorg Friend

Yes I did it as I replaced Teline IV wit a Teline V one.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kekpaorg,

Sorry but I’m a bit confuse, could you please confirm your status and let me know the remaining problem in your site ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum