Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi there
    I want to use this template
    My problem is i couldnt translate the day and the months in the header or in the modules and components.
    The problem is not that i couldnt find the languagse file
    I find the header section but when i translate it into turkish some turkish characters does not show up
    Is there a way to fix this ?
    Can anyone help me ?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kuzey!

Did you follow to this thread:?

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=163809&postcount=28

If you could not resolve the issue pls let me know

Thanks

Francisco Friend

I’m done everything show here to try to get megamenu to work… It’s published in the “megamenu” position, and it’s confirgured to pull things from mega-item modules. I also have the twitter module installed and set for the “mega-item” position. It still does not work for me….

Please advise.

sakoman Friend

I too am having issues with megamenu — I get a menu in the megamenu position, but it is just a copy of main menu.

I have followed the instructions for the megamenu module (i.e. mega-item position, etc) but nothing ever changes. The megamenu is always just a copy of the main menu.

Francisco Friend

Yes, I had the same problem as well, just rename your mainmenu in the menu manager to something other than mainmenu; and that will disappear. My mainmenu is now called mmenu.

sorry I can’t be more helpful. I know they have been working on a new version of that template and they have unresolved bugs dateing back to october of 2009 in their bug tracker.

It’s getting to the point that this might be unusable for me, in it’s current state; and I’m considering filing a dispute with paypal over it.

This happened to me with teline II as well.. it took almost 6 months before they fixed the bugs that made it usable for me. Last time I had only a 3 month subscription and it expired before they published the version that was actually usable. 😮

sakoman Friend

Well, that got me a little further — now the megamenu stuff appears in the top right corner, but my main menu now has the megamenu stuff too!

Perhaps I didn’t understand you — how do I keep my main menu items in the standard position *and* have megmenu functionality? My setup somehow always duplicates the mainmenu definition for both the main menu bar and the megamenu position? Quite frustrating!

Francisco Friend

I would venture to assume because you have thome megamenu items listed in your menu, But really have no idea, because I haven’t run into that problem yet.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all

I have a awser about the ja menu displaying on the top-right of the template
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=181314&postcount=41

sodsy Friend

How to enable captcha in component contact us?

I think it will not secure or I think wrong?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  sodsy 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum