Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the JA Teline template with Ja Tabs. It works great in Firefox and IE7. I have a major problem with IE 6. The right and left columns and mas float to the bottom of the page.

Does anyone know if there is an IE 6 hack for this problem?

:confused:

Menalto Friend

Check your PM

kobryan Friend

I AM NEEDING A REPLY TO THIS PROBLEM. I CANNOT WAIT ON A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHY JATABS WOULD NOT RENDER PROPERLY IN IE6 (WORKS GREAT IN 7 AND IN FireFox).

I am really under the gun on this. Any help, or a hack to resolve would be greatly appreciated.

Menalto Friend

FIRST OFF STOP YELLING SO MUCH. i have changed the tabs, now you can see whats wrong there.

kobryan Friend

The Tabs are not fixed. I am merely passing on the pressure I am getting. You say its the graphic sizes? But they work in IE7 and Firefox. You say it is fixed. But stay on IE6 for 2 seconds and you will see it is not.

I have tried very hard to get proper support for a product that was paid for. When I recommended your templates, I thought the support would be there without the big guilt trip, and excuses. Wow, I was wrong!!!

Menalto Friend

Things are going fine here, check it in ie6 now

kobryan Friend

Menalto,

Thank you. Pardon the temper tantrum! All is good.

For others with this problem, check the size of your graphics in the tabs!

Menalto – You Are A Rockstar! Thank You Very Much.

perdu Friend

<blockquote>For others with this problem, check the size of your graphics in the tabs! </blockquote>
    The right columns will also drop in IE6 if you have a graphic wider than 370px in the headline of JA-news (with template width at 1024px) not easy to spot immediatley as the width of headline goes to around 550px so you assume a wider image will be ok 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  perdu 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum