Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi, im trying to save but im getting an error message " NO_PERMISSION"

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue might be due to folder permission . Try the suggestion given in this thread by co-worker for the same issue .

• Make sure you are running on latest version of plugin .
      Hope it helps .
    keepup Friend

Thanks
    Im not getting this error any more but twitter and Instagram are not working, thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly checkout the documentation and apply the config. as given in the doc Here

keepup Friend

I’ve done exactly as was mentioned in the document but nothing seem to work

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Provide the error details that you are getting to use Twitter and Instagram with complete description and screenshots .
    Also post your site super user admin details via Private reply so we can check this issue on your site .

keepup Friend

how long does it take for the updates to appear on the site? 1 article appeared from twitter but it toke little time and the 2nd now didnt appear and regarding instgram nothing seem to work

keepup Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and its showing the articles on the Twitter as well on Instagram .To update articles
    Enable option Update Article under Advanced settings and disable cache plugin and try to run the cron again.

keepup Friend

Thanks but im not sure which plugin to disable, are you talking about the plugins in the Joomla system itself?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes its for Joomla cache plugin, disable it if its enabled and clean Joomla cache . The new article are updated when the crone is executed . At present as i checked Instagram and Twitter both are working fine on your site .

keepup Friend

it was already disabled and now to get the updates from twitter I have to click RUN CRON and Instagram doesn’t get any updates at all and I cleared cash too but nothing seem to work

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked JA Social Feed Plugin on your site. For Twitter, the account you use to import has no recent article, the latest post is from 2015, so that why you get no new update from it. I have tried import Twitter from other account and it still works, you can check in category I made to test: ‘Twitter Joomlart’

For Instagram, the account you use is set to Private, so it’s impossible to import any post from Private accoun in Insta. Try another account which is Public.

keepup Friend

Im trying to order the articles according to the date and make the newest first but its not working on the Instagram section and twitter I have to RUN CRON to get the updates from the twitter

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi, you can try to order by Date Created.

About Twitter, the API only allows to retrieve tweets that posted within 7 days, if the time is more than that, tweets won’t be imported.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum