Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I purchased JA Social Feed Plugin and love it but one issue. I’ve tried many RSS feeds and also feeds friends use. They have no problems just me. Every article it pulls will only show part of the text content. I’ve set the intro text from 200 to 400000 and still i don’t get all of the article text from feeds. Any suggestions ? Yesterday i was seeing [text] at the end of the content paragraph, today that is gone and shows one paragraph with a period. If i look at the website where i’m pulling the articles from i’m missing all of the content.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

You can update the credentials of your site so I will have a look and check for you.

Regards

sunny2016 Friend

JA Social Feed Plugin – Profile not saving & it will be not fetch ,
    I’ve created a few RSS Feeds but none of them are grabbing information at all… I don’t know what the issue is at this point.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the login info: URL, admin + ftp account so we can check?

sunny2016 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you for the quick reply, the plugin is working good post disabling the customized code written in .htaccess file.

But now the issue is that:

1. the plugin is only importing the title along with the intro text / description and not the whole content of the post.

If the 1st case is possible then I would need your help for the images as well.

1. Image is only getting displayed directly from the source or getting downloaded only if it is present in the intro text / description else it is not coming, isn’t there an option to get –
      a. all the images of the post
      b. by default show or store first image as intro image.

Your feedback will be of great help

Thanking you
    Regards
    Sunny

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the RSS Link you use to import Content? Then we’ll check the problem that you said.

the plugin is only importing the title along with the intro text / description and not the whole content of the post.

JA Social Feed will import content base on what Feed provide, if it gives long/whole content, then you will have full content, the same as for Images.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Luna Garden.

sunny2016 Friend

Hi,
    Thank You For the quick reply,
    My rss link is "https://www.globenewswire.com/RssFeed/Industry/580/Industry/1/Language/En"
    This Link Only grab intro text.

Your feedback will be of great help

Thanking you
    Regards
    Sunny

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I tested your site, and see that all text from RSS Feed is loaded. Just remember, JA Social Feed can only get data from this: https://www.globenewswire.com/RssFeed/Industry/580/Industry/1/Language/En
    not the whole article from site http://www.globenewswire.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum