Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

It seems that you inserted the wrong / incorrect Facebook API. Could you try to insert again.

norbi741 Friend

I have tried it, it accepted it, same with twitter, but nothing really happened. It did not shared the post in the site.
    I am using k2 admin surface, JA Magazin template

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Please share your site URL, admin account in Private Reply, we will check the problem for you.

norbi741 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I just checked JA Social Feed on your site. Facebook importing is working fine. You entered Twitter Oath Key is not correct, (with space on beginning, so I removed it).

So, Facebook & Twitter Importing is now working on your site, I have tested to import article in category ‘Test’, you can check it now.

Btw, the source in Twitter profile you input is not correct, so it won’t give any data.

norbi741 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

There maybe some misunderstanding on the feature of this plugin here. JA Social Feed will import posts from Facebook, Twitter, … into com_content or K2 of your site. It will not post any content to Facebook or Twitter like you mentioned. Please check out our document for more information: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/ja-social-feed

norbi741 Friend

Okay, so it seems it is not that program. Then is there any program what would share the article immediatally on social media sites? And if yes, would it possible to exchange?
    Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  norbi741 6 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Social Pluggin’ is closed to new replies.