Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Latest version JA Wall 1.0.7 with ja social upgraded

We have a problem which is that ja social loads the same item another time at each retrieval. See our page http://activ-ha.com/economie and the item is “conclusion de Michel Sapin”

I have left it as is now but this is really ennoying as it keeps moving all other items down

I have already mentioned this in another thread lately but no answer were given

Could you help ?

Thanks

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi activha,

I got 404 when follow your link.
    Please check again the menu item configuration as on this thread.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/lazyload-problem-only-5-items-slow-nothing-without-mouse-movement/#post-475114

You can also pm ftp/admin to me so I can check on your server.
    I see that you have done some customization and I need to check the source of problem.

Regards

activha Friend

Sorry the link was http://activ-ha.com/économie

I have sent PM

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi activha,

I have checked on your site. It is really weird.
    I think it should be working from now.
    For old duplicate articles, you can delete them from your database.

Regards

activha Friend

Thanks I’ll check and let you know.

Can you tell me what was the problem ?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi activha,

I think the problem is when you upgrade K2 and JA Social Feed.
    There is a time that JA Social Feed has issue with K2.

If you have the problem again, please tell me.

Regards

activha Friend

Well sorry but nothing is solved, JA social feed reloaded the same item several times this night this is called “Les Entretiens de la Cohésion sociale – Nouveau pacte social : nouvelles exigences pour le droit ?” and this is always the same one which is downloaded at each cron task

We have no problems with other feeds, only this one and only this item that we cannot block or remove

Page is : http://activ-ha.com/économie and scroll a little down

I have already removed 100 same items.

I guess that even a simple way to block only this one would fit

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi activha,

I am sorry.
    I did not know that Les Entretiens de la Cohésion sociale – Nouveau pacte social : nouvelles exigences pour le droit ? is still duplicated.

I have fix on your site.
    Because that youtube has a special ID, JA Social Feed failed to check the existing id of that video.

You can make some test now (and delete those duplicate items)

Please try again and tell me the result.

Regards

vadym Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,

I have the same problem on my site: some videos imported from youtube to K2 are duplicated more times. Could you be so gentle to explain me how to fix this issue?

Thanks
    Regards

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi vadym,

I use JApplication::stringURLSafe to create the alias

like this

$alias = JApplication::stringURLSafe(‘youtube-id-‘.$etid);

If you are using latest version of JA Wall, please upgrade JA Social Feeds again to 1.0.8. Please delete old duplicates video first.

If you still have problem, please pm ftp/admin information to me. I will take a look if your problem is the same or not.

Regards

vadym Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,

I’ve updated to 1.0.8 and it seems to work fine now.
    Thanks.

Regards

giggles666 Friend

I am having the same issue, Facebook first time import on a page, I have triplicates. JA Wall 1.08 Social Plugin 1.09.

Requested support on it, but maybe this will be quicker. I have had to stop the project for the last 3 days, client is not happy. It’s very strange, I have setup some walls that work perfectly, and some are as chaotic as can be. All using the same server config, and versions, configured exactly the same.

Sorry make that triplicate, and quadriplicate lol. What a mess.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

Can you post your site url here? Or else, please provide your youtube username that you use to feed.

If possible send me admin and FTP account of your site for further checking. It’s better with a closer look

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum