Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Ulysses,

Thanks for the love for our JA Social template.

Ja Wall uses JA Social Feed plugin which allows you to import feeds from popular social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc… into Joomla / K2 content on your site.

You can get this plugin and install into this JA Social template and import feeds from site you want.

Ulysses Friend

Hi again, Yes, I have plugin and have been able to work with importing from other social sites.. But just so I am correct, it isn’t going to work for rss feeds from places like cnn or wallstreet rss feeds, correct?

Only social networks, unless I am mistaken?
    Are you saying that it can pull from our created EasySocial sites or vice-versa?
    Just needed to make sure before implementing.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As name of plugin – JA Social Feed plugin – it will import feeds from social site only: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, … (as I mentioned above). It doesn’t import rss from a specific site, you will need to use a RSS feed extension to retrieve that.

For JA Social template, kindly check the documentation for how to install it: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii

mathein Friend

Would anyone like to tell me how to display this plugin in Joomla articles, modules, menu items etc? Thanks! I have not found any instruction to show how to display this plugin in Joomla

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which plugin you’re mentioning: JA Popup or JA Social Feed?

mathein Friend

This is for JA Social Feed, and I’ve got the answer in another post for JA Social Feed, thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mathein 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Social’ is closed to new replies.