Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi JA,

I have a Joomla 2.5.22 site running JA Slideshow II. I have it setup just like the demo with the main image and four tabs underneath. But my tabs are not working. The text doesn’t display in the tab.

I noticed that the backend settings in your demo use articles as the source, whereas I am using images as the source.

I have descriptions entered into the Basics Settings/Resources/Description field as follows. How can I fix this?

I had it working perfecting for several years, then suddenly last week it broke and the parameter settings disappeared. Can’t see any evidence of a hack. A Sucuri scan says it’s clean. Cache must have gotten corrupted. Very wierd!

Anyway, if you could help me to get the tabs working again, that would be great!

Thanks,
    Railer

<h3 style="color: #ffcc00"><span>Main Title 1</span> </h3>
    <p style="font-size:16px;"><span><a href="internal/url1">Sub-title 1...</a></span></p>

<h3 style="color: #ffcc00"><span>Main Title 2</span></h3>
    <p style="font-size:16px;"><span><a href="https://www.url2.com">Sub-Title 2...</a></span></p>

<h3 style="color: #ffcc00"><span>Main Title 3</span></h3>
    <p style="font-size:16px;"><span><a href="internal/url3">Sub-Title 3...</a></span></p>

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me admin login of your site. I shall check it for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum