Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks! The color works. A couple more questions, please. After many tries, I cannot update the JA SlideShow Lite nor the University template after I download them. My admin panel says I have the latest versions, but I don’t think they are. (Please see screenshots attached.)

The module is not showing thumbnails nor navigation even though four images are in "show" mode. Is this something you can please take a look at on my site and see if the JA Slideshow is functioning correctly? Where is a tutorial on JA Slideshow Lite? I’d like to center the text in the box and have it look like the demo, but I cannot find the demo html. Can you please provide the demo description coding for the image in the first message in this thread?

I appreciate your help.

1. screen-ja-slideshow-lite
    2. screen-ja-university
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are already using the latest version of slideshow this is why JAEM not showing any update notification.
    For the navigation kindly add more images in the slideshow and compare it with the JA University demo.
    I think you have modified some css this is why some the style not showing on site.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum