Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Both pages are using a different type of menu and style .
    On the page http://cmj36data.cmathew.com/family-matters/marriage/68-marriage-additional-verification-by-our-law-firm
    its a single article page use h2 tags for the Article title , Add below code in custom.css file to reduce the font size

.item-page .page-header h2 {
        font-size: 48px!important;

}

Reduce the 48px value as per needs .

Hope it helps .

sumudu67 Friend

Many Thanks Pankaj for the quick reply.

Instead of reducing the font size of h2 for the page header can I change the Article title to h3 instead ?

Also please excuse me, but but could you tell me where to add the custom.css file ?

Many Thanks

Regards,
    Sumudu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to templates/ja_simpli/css/custom.css file and add the code , you can override any style using custom.css file , To check the style classes use inspect element in chrome and firebug in firefox browser .

hindro Friend

Hi Pankaj
    The firs time, I think page header (article title) uses h1. I read this forum and found this topic. I have change the size from 48px to 25px. Because I know that article title uses h2 (.page-header h2), I created subtitle using h3 for better SEO but found the size of h3 in the article was larger than h2. How to solve this so that h3 is smaller than h2 with its 25px.

Regards,
    Hindro H.
    Blogger at termasmedia.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @hindro
    Kindly post the URL of page Here and screenshot for which u want to reduce the font size.

hindro Friend

Hi Pankaj

I have created custom.css and added css for h3 . My blog using JA SIMPLI (http://www.termasmedia.com) now look better.

My next question is why an article title in JA SIMPLY does not use h1. Is not h1 for an article title in a blog or a website for better SEO?

I get SEO report from Bing Webmaster that there are missing h1 tag.

Thank you

Regards,

Hindro

1. customcss2
    2. customcss
    3. customcss3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please open a separte thread for the new topic questions including topic subject.
    It also help other users to find same topic.

Regards

hindro Friend

Hi Pankaj

Ok, Thank you

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hindro 7 years ago.

The topic ‘JA Simpli – Changing font size of Article titles’ is closed to new replies.