Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, Regarding the way the JA Resume Landing screens works with the image Covering the whole of the browser window i need a template that would give me approximately five pages or screens that worked just like this either scrolling to the other five screens or clicking a menu link no other content visible on each screen just the image short message and menu no footer at most just an arrow to indicate you can scroll Once you got to a blog page it would be normal Joomla Fair

Basically, my client wants this a bit like and old flash site with the blogs and any other pages tucked way in the menu structure. Would I be able to create a site like this with your template

appreciate any feedback

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you like the JA Resume template you may go for the same as it has the effect, Or you can take a look on JA Uber template that is very Popular with different layouts.
    You can take a look on the demo Here, It also has a landing page that may complete your needs Here

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum