Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@gringo211985 482777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @TomC

Can we continue to get the new templates as themes for Uber please???

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

The “potential issue” I see with that is that many Members then complain that such isn’t a promised new monthly template – but rather an add-on theme for a previously released template. Double-edged sword, as you can imagine.

TomC Moderator

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

The “potential issue” I see with that is that many Members then complain that such isn’t a promised new monthly template – but rather an add-on theme for a previously released template. Double-edged sword, as you can imagine.

TomC Moderator

Thanks,
    Richard</blockquote>

Upendra Friend

This template is pretty nice, I saw demo of it, installed on my demo server and played around with it. It’s great, the biggest fail I saw from JoomlArt is not is not using their own JA K2 Search and Filter Component for people not using above mentioned third party Component. Not all people would prefer to use components outside, I do not use any components except made by JoomlArt.

James G Friend

<em>@TomC 482844 wrote:</em><blockquote>The “potential issue” I see with that is that many Members then complain that such isn’t a promised new monthly template – but rather an add-on theme for a previously released template. Double-edged sword, as you can imagine.</blockquote>

Agree with this. Uber themes should not be released as a monthly template.

James G Friend

<em>@TomC 482844 wrote:</em><blockquote>The “potential issue” I see with that is that many Members then complain that such isn’t a promised new monthly template – but rather an add-on theme for a previously released template. Double-edged sword, as you can imagine.</blockquote>

James G Friend

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  James G 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum