Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jasonre Friend

Very nice website design. What is the module called next to the moofx roller? I like the tabbed effect.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi all,

There’re several comments elsewhere said that Regulus somehow has the similar look with this website, especially the header. We just want to clarify that Regulus is not a design clone. You can find this kind of design everywhere on the WWW.

The only thing make us concern is the visual design of the header. However, you can see clearly that the mark-up structure and CSS is completely different from each other. Regulus is the hard work of our team in a month and is our work.

Regards
    Hieu Nguyen

JoomlArt Development Team

Topsi Friend

This is not nice at all.
    I was about to buy more stuff from you but when I saw this I better think twice.
    If this was done to me I don’t know …
    You are selling the template. Plese do not try to convince up about the similariries and the differences.
    Ohh man …
    It’s obvious even to the untrained eye.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi all,

This matter has discussed once at Joomla!forums. Here is the thread:

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,76641.0.html

I will lock this thread now, as it seems there really is no reason to keep it open.
    Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum