Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JA Rave Template V 1.0.1 has been released. Its a major bug fix for users, with many updated CSS files. It is also recommended to upgrade the JA T3 Framework Plugin to version 1.2.0

Upgrade steps :

1. View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files. Do take backup, as the upgrade will affect all the css files and you might lose your customization.
    2. RECOMMENDED : Use JA extension Manager Component for upgrade.Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.
    3. Uninstall / install the upgraded T3 plugin V 1.2.0 (make sure you have not edited the plugin files for customization).
    spotbrandgirl Friend

I did a new install of the quickstart package and it still does not work. I still cannot use any of the edit functions in the template manager.

Any ideas of what to do next?

Thanks!

thatch10 Friend

The template installed by the quickstart, or downloading the template separately identifies the template as named JA_Rave_new, the JoomArt Extensions Manager gives an error stating

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported

I suspect that this is due to the template name installing as JA_Rave_new

Thatch10

ssmanji Friend

I did a fresh install of Quickstart and it worked well with the Article Edit. But I cannot log on with a newly added user account. New users can be added “successfully” but they do not show up in the User Manager, and log on fails.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

we will fix it up on monday. Weekends are off. I have lined it up for testing and fixing.

Regards

Arvind

in2pcs Friend

Has this problem been fixed (users being entered into k2 and not system), since the update I am also getting an error in the extension manager

JFolder: Path is not a folder

these errors appeared after updating from the new quickstart package.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  in2pcs 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum