Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi guys. nice to see some good support going on here for the Purity template. Here’s hoping someone can help me out. I’ve installed the Purity on my joomla 1.5 rc2 , but I’m having problems with the horizontol cascading menu.

My site is here:
    http://69.89.31.189/~haymarke/

This problem only happens on IE 7 (not sure about 6), and appears to be fine on Firefox 2.x. When you mouseover a menu sub menu item, e.g. About Us > What We Do> notice that the next level down, Case Studies, is transparent/overlayed by the previous level menu item. This happens when the menu is expanded, even when the final submenu item is mouseovered. The weird thing is, if you mouseover Case Studies to the 3rd sub level, e.g. mouseover Corrupt Project Manager, then that appears solid fine.

Anothing thing to note is that this happens even for items with 2 sub levels, e.g. About Us> Staff Biographies > Lord Mackenzie. The transparency is still there and makes it hard to see the menu items.

The only things I’ve changed in the template are:
    -remove footer
    -change logo
    -change background images for top banner

Can someone please help? I’ve installed a fresh local joomla 1.5 installation with a fresh Purity template, and it still happens. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Thanks

duartman Friend

I have the same problem that you, im starting a new website with this template and the menu on sublevels are transparente on IE7 windows vista.

*Sory my englis

bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

duartman Friend

what means Posted to notify users.?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  duartman 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum