Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have been trying to figure out how to remove the link border from around the logo in JA Purity 1.0.

Also when I went to take a look at the css I got an error like this – Operation Failed: Could not open/home/juicebbx/public_html/templates/ja_purity/css/template_css.css

Does anybody have a solution to this?

sbrawner Friend

Weird, I don’t have a link border around mine and definitely don’t remember removing it… maybe it’s a browser-side thing?

I don’t see a file named as you’ve noted, however there is a template_rtl.css and a regular template.css. template.css has most of the things you are looking for as far as layout goes. Also colors can be handled under styles/header/<color>/style.css

haddock94 Friend

I’ve got a blue border too, but only in IE7.
    I made a clean Joomla environement in “http://vpp-online.nl/TEST/ ” to illustrate the issue.

I installed ja-purity 1.1.3 (was not included) and didn’t made any modifications.

I hope someone has a solution.

haddock94 Friend

Well, I spend many time digging in the code, but I found it.:):):):)

Just modify the ja.script.js file like this (line 47):

//Create background layer:
    var bgdiv = new Element(‘IMG’);
    bgdiv.src = blankimg;
    bgdiv.width = obj.offsetWidth – offset;
    bgdiv.height = obj.offsetHeight – offset;
    bgdiv.setStyles({
    ‘position’: ‘absolute’,
    ‘top’: 0,
    ‘left’: 0,
    ‘border’ : ‘none’
    });

The red statement will eliminate the blue border around the logo.

archie haddock

bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum