Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Ecommerce template with full HIKASHOP support.

rwlfr Friend

I really appreciate that you changed your mind 🙂
    I voted Uber.

Suggestion : you should make a poll like this every month, but with changing options.
    For example, if Uber wins this month, then, the next month you don’t put Uber in the poll. You can wait 4 or 6 months before putting it back in the polls.

I think trends and desires change very often, so It won’t be stupid to make a poll each month. (or each quarter if you prefer).

As I said yesterday, I hope in the forthcoming polls, you’ll suggest :
    -Music Template
    -Magazine Template

🙂

propolis Friend

SPORTS TEMPLATE
    Suitable for ANY sport/team type use, with the following features:

• Main Page Slideshow/Video Showcase (similar to JA Muzic)

• TEAM ROSTER PAGE – with corresponding individual Team Member Profile/Bio Stats Pages

• PLAYER SHOWCASE PANEL/PAGE – To showcase one (or several) players (e.g. Player(s) of the Month) – similar to "Album Showcase" panel on JA Muzic Homepage

• TEAM STORE – for offering/selling Tickets and team related merchandise (VirtueMart)

• RESULTS PAGE – for showcasing latest game/contest results (with archive for past/historical results)

• UPCOMING EVENTS PAGE – for listing upcoming/future games/events

• MEDIA PAGE – for showcasing videos, photos (gallery)

• SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION – for connecting with Facebook/Twitter feeds and fan comments

• NEWS/HEADLINE module/plugin (similar to JA Muzic)

As well as some of the additional suggestions raised in a previous posting above . . .

• Countdown to next Event

• Calender/Event Table

• Sponsor Ads Rotator

• Sponsor Page(s)

• Newsletter

• Video/Photo Gallery

• Member/Fan Club/Forum Area

• About Us/Team History

Along with all of the usual and customary JoomlArt template pages (i.e. Contact, Login/Register, etc.)

enter image description here

Me too, have a look at http://www.international18skiff.org

First attempt, but you get an idea, news rss feeds, news archive and everything what TomC suggested

Must be responsive and also be able to create multi-country sites under one install as per our site

Eddie

amitray Friend

Kindly make it as a review template.

vsottile Friend

How about a restaurant template with an OpenTable integrated component which allows people to make reservations through OpenTable, but have it directly integrated in the actual site instead of being navigated to the OpenTable site?

ahaduweb Friend

e-Commerce template- especially for multi vendor
    thanks
    abrham

baetens_b Friend

Maybe it would be good to focus on some very good Joomla article and category overrides and/or to create a component with which configuration of such override would be possible. A lot of templates focus on K2, whilst Joomla article manager has become more mature these days and I prefer to give my customers access to Joomla content via front-end editing above K2.

khalva Friend

Come on, let’s build t3 🙂

eileen Friend

eCommerce with Quick2Cart (w Quick2Cart’s support/integration with EasySocial and JReviews)

hjaa Friend

Thanks for consultng us.

My vote goes to a restaurant template in August an for the near future a Uber’s new version using a JA ACM component.

Thanks again

vecdom Friend

Sports template. K2.

Contributor configuration for guest bloggers with K2.

Membership plugin styling?

Clean. Light Weight.

bionet Friend

Uber upgrade and new features , and ACM

rafvision1 Friend
    1. Ecommerce template – Virtuemart (small shop / electronic products / up to 10 products )
      OR
    2. Alumni site or LMS site (Learning Management System) for combining with JA Intranet and JA Platon

Any template for Developers that can be used for clients is perfect!

Thank you.

mediasaurus Friend

eCommerce template – Paid & Free option. 🙂

mtf940 Friend

E-commerce template from Zencart is best. this is also related to pokemon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  amyjohncse 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum