Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

dear admin,

I am a new member here and got some questions.

1. How to integrated JA Opal using CB Login module instead of the default joomla mod_login, i had try to publish the CB login module on ja_login position but its not work like the default one.

2. I just download the JA Opal, but it seems that the style combination is less then in the demo site. please advice how to make them just like in demo one ::D

Thank you

wooohanetworks Friend

This is not possible, the Opal Module is working with a Javascript to pop up and so you can’t simply publish the CB Login module there. It is quite more work to now wrap the CB module to work like the regular one so…

You can make some minor changes to the regular login module to work like the CB Login module.

I will post how to soon, so check back.

theprofessor Friend

Yes, I had similar issues. I added the CB extension and the Kunena extension, and just use the Opal login. Works awesome.

ayambangkok Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 118132 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not possible, the Opal Module is working with a Javascript to pop up and so you can’t simply publish the CB Login module there. It is quite more work to now wrap the CB module to work like the regular one so…

You can make some minor changes to the regular login module to work like the CB Login module.

I will post how to soon, so check back.</blockquote>

dear woohan,

thank u very much for your reply, I will wait for good news from you 🙂

chris54 Friend

Hi,

I’m interesting too for to add other informations like CB 🙂

Regards

ayambangkok Friend

<em>@theprofessor 118165 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I had similar issues. I added the CB extension and the Kunena extension, and just use the Opal login. Works awesome.</blockquote>

hey woohan, have you solve it? I am still waiting for it:D:D

wooohanetworks Friend

Partly, the problem is, it is easy when you:

1. Do not need the “PM notification” the CB Login brings

2. I thought about how to make this CB login to a JS, but still not ready with this.

When you only need that the “Password reminder” and “Register” and “Username reminder” will not forward to the Joomla pages but to the ones coming with Community Builder, than it is easy and this is what most people do, as they do not need the “PM in your account” note the CB Login has in addition.

I solved it this way, right now, a simple solution, at least working, that I only replaced the paths in the regular modules to point to community builder pages and not more to the default ones.

Is that okay for you, than I will assemble where to change what, as I will have to adapt this to the mod_login then used by JA Opal? I use an alternative login module and changed it there.

wooohanetworks Friend

Find those code parts in the end of the file “default.php” in the mod_login and one of the subfolders. NOTE: Tell me if this works than because I do not have a live site with JA Opal and so do not know if they have somewhere added some hardcoded login module to the template, that is not using the mod_login like usual!

[PHP]<?php endif; ?>
    <input type=”submit” name=”Submit” class=”button” value=”<?php echo JText::_(‘LOGIN’) ?>” />
    </fieldset>
    <ul>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_user&view=reset’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_user&view=remind’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <?php
    $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( ‘com_users’ );
    if ($usersConfig->get(‘allowUserRegistration’)) : ?>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_user&task=register’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘REGISTER’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </ul>
    <?php echo $params->get(‘posttext’); ?>

<input type=”hidden” name=”option” value=”com_user” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”task” value=”login” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”<?php echo $return; ?>” />
    <?php echo JHTML::_( ‘form.token’ ); ?>
    </form>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

And change to:

[PHP]<?php endif; ?>
    <input type=”submit” name=”Submit” class=”button” value=”<?php echo JText::_(‘LOGIN’) ?>” />
    </fieldset>
    <ul>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <?php
    $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( ‘com_users’ );
    if ($usersConfig->get(‘allowUserRegistration’)) : ?>
    <li>
    <a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_( ‘index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘REGISTER’); ?></a>
    </li>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </ul>
    <?php echo $params->get(‘posttext’); ?>

<input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”<?php echo $return; ?>” />
    <?php echo JHTML::_( ‘form.token’ ); ?>
    </form>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

When it works for you with JA Opal, you can go to the admin of the mod_login and add the path to your community builder profile page to “login redirect url”, so people reach their profile page after logging in. When someone forgot username or password or wants to register, and click on the links shown in the pop up module, they should reach the CB pages and not the Joomla ones.

BUT, I suppose you will have to edit this code here, when it is shown in your index.php, then edit it there directly and replace the same com_user but in the paths with com_comprofiler:

[PHP]<div id=”ja-headtools” class=”ja-headtool”>
    <ul>
    <li>
    <a class=”login-switch” href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=login” onclick=”this.blur();showBox(‘ja-login’,’mod_login_username’,this);return false;” title=””>Login</a>

<!–LOFIN FORM content–>
    <div id=”ja-login” style=”width:400px;”>
    <form action=”/ja_opal/index.php” method=”post” name=”login” id=”login” >

<label for=”mod_login_username” class=”ja-login-user”>
    <span>Username</span>
    <input name=”username” id=”mod_login_username” type=”text” class=”inputbox” alt=”username” size=”10″ />
    </label>

<label for=”mod_login_password” class=”ja-login-password”>
    <span>Password</span>
    <input type=”password” id=”mod_login_password” name=”passwd” class=”inputbox” size=”10″ alt=”password” />
    </label>

<label for=”mod_login_remember”>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”remember” id=”mod_login_remember” class=”inputbox” value=”yes” alt=”Remember Me” />
    </label>
    <input type=”submit” name=”Submit” class=”button” value=”Login” />

<div class=”ja-login-links”>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=reset”>
    Forgot your password?</a>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=remind”>
    Forgot your username?</a>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&task=register”>
    Create an account</a>
    </div>

<input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”L2phX29wYWw=” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”61f2ae73b50f1312a5a80914f78017eb” value=”1″ /> </form>
    </div>

</li>
    <li>
    <a class=”register-switch” href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&task=register” onclick=”this.blur();showBox(‘ja-register’,’namemsg’,this);return false;” >
    Create an account </a>
    <!–LOFIN FORM content–>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_opal/media/system/js/validate.js”></script>
    <div id=”ja-register” style=”width:350px;”>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    <!–
    Window.onDomReady(function(){
    document.formvalidator.setHandler(‘passverify’, function (value) { return ($(‘password’).value == value); } );
    });
    // –>
    </script>

<form action=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user” method=”post” id=”josForm” name=”josForm” class=”form-validate”>
    <table cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ border=”0″ width=”100%” class=”contentpane”>
    <tr>
    <td width=”30%” height=”40″>
    <label id=”namemsg” for=”name”>
    Name:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” name=”name” id=”name” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required” maxlength=”50″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”usernamemsg” for=”username”>
    Username:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” id=”username” name=”username” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required validate-username” maxlength=”25″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”emailmsg” for=”email”>
    E-mail:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” id=”email” name=”email” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required validate-email” maxlength=”100″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”pwmsg” for=”password”>
    Password:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input class=”inputbox required validate-password” type=”password” id=”password” name=”password” size=”40″ value=”” /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”pw2msg” for=”password2″>
    Verify Password:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input class=”inputbox required validate-passverify” type=”password” id=”password2″ name=”password2″ size=”40″ value=”” /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=”2″ height=”40″>
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <button class=”button validate” type=”submit”>Create an account</button>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”task” value=”register_save” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”id” value=”0″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”gid” value=”0″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”61f2ae73b50f1312a5a80914f78017eb” value=”1″ /> </form>
    </div>
    </li>
    <!–LOFIN FORM content–>

</ul>
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div> [/PHP]

wooohanetworks Friend

Another solution, but not working for all cases! Install this one “CB Registration Redirection Plugin” and the plugin redirects most of the parts to CB, I had some problem with this plugin as it does not do all the work I want, so I think people will still reach the username and password reminder pages of Joomla and not the CB page, also when this plugin is active, it only redirects people to the CB registration page.

I do not have an url where you can find it and it also did not work for me.:)

hendrik123 Friend

Hello,

I will paste the JA Opal login in my JA Sanidine II Template. Can you tell me, what I have to do? I have tested it, but I became only warning messages. How I become the login in the mainnav? There is no position.

Can anybody show the login- modul with the Community Builder addon? I use the CB, too.

Thanks

wooohanetworks Friend

You can try to open the file default.php in your folder /modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php and change the code like shown above. This changes the mentioned paths so that users who use the links “Forgot Password”, “Forgot Username” und “Register” to the ones of CB.

In german:

Auch wenn das JA Opal Login Modul per Scrpt öffnet sollte dieses mit dem Standard mod_login arbeiten, somit kann man in der Datei default.php die obigen Codes nutzen damit User welche auf Passwort vergessen etc. oder Registrieren klcken nicht mehr auf die normalen Joomlaseiten geleitet werden jedoch auf die CB Seiten. In der Admin für das normale Loginmodul kann man dann auch unter “Login redirection url” die url des CB Profils eintragen, sodaß diese nach dem Login auf diese Seite geleitet werden.

Nicht die perfekte Lösung, da man aber das CB Loginmodule nicht genauso per JS so anzeigen lassen kann wie man das mit dem Joomlaloginmodul kann. Andere Lösungen würden mehr Arbeit machen und leider weiß es hier wohl auch keiner so genau.

hendrik123 Friend

In deutsch ist das für mich leichter 🙂

Also, ich ändern einfach den Code, wie du im vorherigen Beitrag gepostet hast, dann sollte es klappen?

Also ich würde gerne das komplette Login-Modul vom JaOpal in mein JaSanidineII Template einfügen. Ob jetzt mit CB oder nicht. Erst mal nur das Login-Modul neben meinen Menüs. Da ich den Quickinstall verwendet habe, weiß ich nicht, wie die Hersteller das gemacht haben. Es gibt kein Modul für das Mainmenü. Es gibt keine Position dafür. Des weiteren weiß ich nicht, was ich alles ändern muss, damit das Login so aussieht, wie beim Opal Template. Bin in Sachen php echt ein Newbie. Mir gefällt einfach die JavaScript Funktion.

Gruß

wooohanetworks Friend

Wenn Ich das genau wüßte, wie man halt dieses Java Pop Up “kopiert” und in beliebige templates integriert, hätte Ich meine jetzige Lösung auch gelassen, das ist das Problem. Jedoch, es ist eigentlich wahrscheinlich nichts außergewöhnliches, nur leider kann man wie so oft JA nicht einfach fragen und bekommt dann schnell eine Antwort welchen Code wo nehmen und wieder einfügen.

Nur ist es hier so daß dieses Loginpopup nicht wie das z.B. in JA Teline II arbeitet, dort wurde es mit JS or JA Highlside gelöst, per Funktion “JA Highslide Load Module” und so wird das Modul angezeigt, wahrscheinlich einfach mit {load position}. Ich kann mir sogar vorstellen daß dieses hier im JA Opal “einfacher” in ein template zu integrieren ist und weniger Scripte auf der Seite lädt als wenn man das mit JA Highslide macht.

Jedenfalls weiß Ich nicht wann Ich es in meinem Template so habe wie Ich will, denn mir fehlt auch ein solches Platzsparendes Popup Login auf der Seite. Deshalb mein Tip, mal einfach eines der Quickstarts wie JA Teline II herunterladen und das integrierte JA Highlslide in die eigene Seite installieren und eben wie in der Doku beschrieben das CB Login in das Highslide einbinden.

Werde, solange Ich es nicht völlig vergesse, hier noch mal posten wenn Ich eine bessere Lösung habe, wie eben die Codes von hier in andere Templates zu integrieren, dafür muß Ich erstmal wieder einen der Quickstarts installieren usw.. Schreibe auch noch mal in Englische einen Hinweise, ob jemand weiß wie das einfach geht, kann ja sein…

Das ist was im Sourceview für den Bereich des Login angezeigt wird:

[PHP]<div id=”ja-headtools” class=”ja-headtool”>
    <ul>
    <li>
    <a class=”login-switch” href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=login” onclick=”this.blur();showBox(‘ja-login’,’mod_login_username’,this);return false;” title=””>Login</a>

<!–LOFIN FORM content–>
    <div id=”ja-login” style=”width:400px;”>
    <form action=”/ja_opal/index.php” method=”post” name=”login” id=”login” >

<label for=”mod_login_username” class=”ja-login-user”>
    <span>Username</span>
    <input name=”username” id=”mod_login_username” type=”text” class=”inputbox” alt=”username” size=”10″ />
    </label>

<label for=”mod_login_password” class=”ja-login-password”>
    <span>Password</span>
    <input type=”password” id=”mod_login_password” name=”passwd” class=”inputbox” size=”10″ alt=”password” />
    </label>

<label for=”mod_login_remember”>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”remember” id=”mod_login_remember” class=”inputbox” value=”yes” alt=”Remember Me” />
    </label>
    <input type=”submit” name=”Submit” class=”button” value=”Login” />

<div class=”ja-login-links”>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=reset”>
    Forgot your password?</a>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&view=remind”>
    Forgot your username?</a>
    <a href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&task=register”>
    Create an account</a>
    </div>

<input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”L2phX29wYWw=” />
    </div>

</li>
    <li>
    <a class=”register-switch” href=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user&task=register” onclick=”this.blur();showBox(‘ja-register’,’namemsg’,this);return false;” >
    Create an account </a>
    <!–LOFIN FORM content–>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_opal/media/system/js/validate.js”></script>
    <div id=”ja-register” style=”width:350px;”>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    <!–
    Window.onDomReady(function(){
    document.formvalidator.setHandler(‘passverify’, function (value) { return ($(‘password’).value == value); } );
    });
    // –>
    </script>

<form action=”/ja_opal/index.php?option=com_user” method=”post” id=”josForm” name=”josForm” class=”form-validate”>
    <table cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ border=”0″ width=”100%” class=”contentpane”>
    <tr>
    <td width=”30%” height=”40″>
    <label id=”namemsg” for=”name”>
    Name:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” name=”name” id=”name” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required” maxlength=”50″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”usernamemsg” for=”username”>
    Username:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” id=”username” name=”username” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required validate-username” maxlength=”25″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”emailmsg” for=”email”>
    E-mail:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type=”text” id=”email” name=”email” size=”40″ value=”” class=”inputbox required validate-email” maxlength=”100″ /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”pwmsg” for=”password”>
    Password:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input class=”inputbox required validate-password” type=”password” id=”password” name=”password” size=”40″ value=”” /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td height=”40″>
    <label id=”pw2msg” for=”password2″>
    Verify Password:
    </label>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input class=”inputbox required validate-passverify” type=”password” id=”password2″ name=”password2″ size=”40″ value=”” /> *
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=”2″ height=”40″>
    Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <button class=”button validate” type=”submit”>Create an account</button>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”task” value=”register_save” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”id” value=”0″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”gid” value=”0″ />
    </div>
    </li>
    <!–LOFIN FORM content–>

</ul>
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div> [/PHP]

Kann sein daß man diesen Teil nur in jede andere index.php und die passenden div styles in die template.css übernehmen muß und die Sache ist gegessen, natürlich jedwege js datei auch gleich in das andere template übernehmen….kann es gerade nicht testen, leider.

Jedenfalls viel Erfolg!

—————————————

Does anyone know how to move the (codes) JS Popup Login to any other JA Template e.g. JA Sanidine II, I also have this problem that I need such but still do not know what to take from where in the JA Opal for example and to include where in any other JA Template to integrate such nice pop up Javascript login to not to have to use JA Highslide like used in JA Teline II? SHOULD IT BE DONE WITH APPLYING THE CODE ABOVE INCLUDING CSS STYLES AND JS FILE?

Thanks!

hendrik123 Friend

Also nochmal zum mitschreiben.

Ich kopiere diesen Code in meine index.php, wo ich das Login haben möchte. Also bei mir hier:

[PHP] <!– BEGIN: MAIN NAVIGATION –>

<?php if ($tmpTools->getParam(‘ja_menu’) != ‘none’) : ?>
    <div id=”ja-mainnav”>
    <?php if ($jamenu) $jamenu->genMenu (0); ?>

Hier einfügen!!

</div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<!– END: MAIN NAVIGATION –>
    [/PHP]

Dann noch die .js rüber kopieren? Bin echt nicht der Profi hier, darum frage ich lieber, bevor ich hier was änder. Habe Angst was kaputt zu machen. Die Anleitung mit Teline II habe ich noch nicht gesehen. Werde ich mir mal anschauen. Ich habe mir xamplite installiert. Damit kann ich ja ganz schnell und leicht Server erstellen (Lokal).

Gruß

hendrik123 Friend

Leider finde ich die Anleitung für Teline II nicht! Kannst du hier mal den Link posten?

Danke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  danhgarcia 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum