Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with JA newsticker. I turned on my global progressive cache and I turned the module cache off.

When I clear the Joomla cache and load the homepage the module starts pulling articles but when I go to any other page on the website it stops working. The module shows but the articles are not being pulled.

I am using Ja Mitus 1.0.1, T3 1.2.1 and Joomla 2.5.9 with Ja News Ticker 2.5.4

Any help would be much appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sly123,

I tried to duplicate that issue but I cannot see the same problem in my machine. Make sure that you have right configuration in backend settings of this module as mentioned in user guide of this template. If you still experience this problem, pm me url, admin account of your site, I will try to check for you.

Regards

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Hello I still have this problem can someone please give me a hand to fix it please.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sly123,

If you still face issue after following above guide, you can pm me URL, admin & ftp account of your site, I will check for you then.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems to be a bug of this module with that cache mode. I’ve reported to dev team, they will check and fix this soon. You can check the status via our bug tracking system: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECNEWSTICKERJIVI-33

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Saguaros I followed the bug tracker but it looks like nothing was done. Can you tell me if there is a fix for this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

I just ping our development team, this issue is lined up in the backlog and would be fixed asap. I’m sorry for any inconvenience and please wait for the update.

Thank you.

Saguaros has there been an update on this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Please take a backup of your site and update Joomla + JA Mitius template + JA Newsticket module to the latest versions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum