Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Does anyone know how to set a default thumbnail image for the JA News Pro Module that just appears within the module for articles without images in them?

I currently have a set up in which articles are published and are featured in the News Pro Module. If the article has an image in it, that image is displayed as the thumbnail. However, if there isn’t an image within the article, no thumbnail is displayed. We would like to set a default thumbnail image that is used in the News Pro Module display for articles without images.

I was wondering if anyone could assist me with what the coding should be for this and where it would have to be located. I already looked through the css for the module, but I did not see anything about setting a thumbnail image.

Thank you very much!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There is no option to put that default image unfortunately. If there is one article which doesn’t have image, you can add that blank image for it.

Regards

muoutlook Friend

Thank you very much for the guidance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  muoutlook 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum