Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello

I use module Ja News pro. In one position I need display articles from more categories.
    But I want display only 1 intro item (the newst from these categories) and onther items as links.

When I choose 1 categorie with subcategories it work, but it dont help for me.

Please send me a solution for it soon.

Thank you

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Could you please tell us your version of “JA News Pro” module and on what Joomla version you’ve installed it?

To display just one item from your selected sub-categories go to “Profile Settings” -> “Intro items” and enter 1 into the “Intro items field.

For more detailed instructions please have a look at our “JA News Pro Module User Guide for Joomla 2.5”

Hope this helps,

Alex

1. mod_janewspro_intro_items
    Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Joomla 2.5 and JA News Pro 2.5.9

Yes, when I choose only 1 category it work, but when I choose more categories then display 1 intro item from each category.
    But I want display only 1 intro item (the newst from these categories) and onther items as links.

alexsmirnov Friend

On what JA template are you setting your “JA News Pro”?

I use JA muzic template.

alexsmirnov Friend

Did you install JA Muzic as “JA Muzic Quick Start” or as a standalone template?

I Install JA Muzic Quick Start, but I after I customize the template.

alexsmirnov Friend

What exactly did you customise in your template?

Also, what position did you assign to your “JA News Pro” module? Can you provide a good screenshot of what you achieved so far?

Sorry but I need help with a module JA News Pro.

In base module how I can set what I need, or it is possibel in these module now?

The first screenshot is what now the modul do when I choose more then 1 category, and second what I need:

1. page1
    2. page2
    alexsmirnov Friend

Could you please tell me what exactly position you assigned to your “JA News Pro”?

position-1, position-2, position-3

Thank you

alexsmirnov Friend

I’ve past your issue to our developers and they will contact you shortly. In the mean time, to make the most of your “JA Muzic” install, please have a look at our “JA Mizic User Guide”.

Thank you. The template is OK, I have probelm with module.
    When you get solution please send me it ASAP.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@easypc: I have installed JA Newspro module on JA Muzic Template, see the screenshot

If you want to show it like the screenshot of yours :

I would like to clarify that it would require heavy customization and you should hire a developer to carry out such work, I am afraid we wont be able to provide customization support as its beyond the support scope.

If you are a developer you can customize the php files and css style

modules/mod_janewspro/tmpl/default/blog.php
    modules/mod_janewspro/tmpl/default/blog_item.php

modules/mod_janewspro/tmpl/default/style.css

1. nqwf

The style is OK, it work for me, but the problem is with a categories.
    When I choose 1 category it work OK, but when I choose more then 1 still display intro item from each category, not only one, the newest…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum