Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I installed ja news pro in a website with template ja droid.
    I configured the module to display the news in columns but is not showing in columns.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi conforturis,

How are you configuring for this module – Profile settings? Could you pm me admin account and which page you want to display this module?

conforturis Friend

I will send you a private message.
    You can find module displayed in home page in content.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

When I accessed back-end of your site, I saw that you’re assigning this module to several position, I don’t know which exactly one used in homepage but in all of these modules, you set the column to 1 – which will display in one column only.

Kindly change to another value.

conforturis Friend

I you try to set “2” in column it keep to display just in one column.
    This module is in position content where is articles homepage.
    Look the screenshot.

1. cs
    conforturis Friend

You did not answer anything. Will you help or not?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The problem here is that you’re selecting to display content from 1 category only. While, at this moment, this JA Newspro module supports to display in 2 columns for subcategory.

I’ve reported this to the dev team, they will consider and improve it in upcoming release version. You can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODNEWSPROJIVI-119

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum