Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m starting with an existent Website with already many articles. So I can’t use quickstart.

I used Ja Larix template, added Ja news and even Ja New FP. Since I couldn’t get the same appearence as on demo, I made a test site with quickstart and configure vm and ja news the same than quickstart but still, I can get that pro appearence.

I have the k2 style category display, the front with with no particular presentation.

I followed the userguide and still, it not working. I read all the posts on that forum and can’t understand what is the problem.

Anyway, I’m working on the site offline because there a lot of data and that the older website is online.

Any help on how to get ja news display as on quickstart and demo.

Thanx.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Please update me your site backend & ftp access. I’ll try to help you compare between quickstart & your site to apply correct config.

Thank you

kadad Friend

Sorry but as I explained, I working on website directly on my computer because, the older site is in production.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m sorry but w/o touch to live site. It’s hard to determine trouble 🙁
    Please just bring it to subfolder for as “test” site ?

Thank you

kadad Friend

Ok, I’ll finish my correction and when ready, I’ll put it online et re up post.

jooservices Friend

Thank you,
    Just inform me when you are online 🙂

Thank you

kadad Friend

Hi,
    I finally made a test site on line so that you may help.I can send PM with information if someone has time to help.
    Thanx.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kadad 308966 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I finally made a test site on line so that you may help.I can send PM with information if someone has time to help.
    Thanx.</blockquote>
    Unfortunately, jooservices is no longer with us.

To try to help you out, I have created a Support Ticket submission for your issue – so as to attract other Support Team members to further assist you with your issue.

😎

kadad Friend

I don’t quite understand the situation. Shall I do something in particular or shall I wait ?

Thank you for your answer.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kadad 308973 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t quite understand the situation. Shall I do something in particular or shall I wait ?
    Thank you for your answer.</blockquote>
    You will receive further email response to the Support Ticket I submitted for you . . .
    else, another Support Team Member may respond to this thread as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum