Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am unable to install JA Music template too, I have tried installing from folder but all could not avail and I have also tried changing my maximum upload limit and execution time but the template could not install just as the case of djalloh1005.

If you want me to; I can reset my cpanel so that we can start afresh or if you have any web-hosting company that you think is a better feet to this template I will be glad to move.

Thank you.

Longs Elijah

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and the Joomla is not installed on it: http://prntscr.com/iexkh0
    Kindly install the Joomla first on your site and after it open Joomla extension manager and uploads the template zip file.

Regards

longselijah Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    longselijah Friend
    longselijah Friend

Please help me, let everything work just as it is in the demo.

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is documentation helps you to configure the site like in demo.
    You can also install quickstart package on localhost with sample data to get the demo site data installation.

Regards

longselijah Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I knew about this documentation long ago, I followed the documentation and yet, nothing profitable came up.

Can u provide me details which part of the site you are not able to look like demo?
    Like any module or articles?
    Kindly share the complete details so i can check it on your site.
    Also, suggest you to install quickstart package that will comes with sample data of demo site.
    You can replace the data with your data or you can use it to check how demo site work.

Regards

longselijah Friend

The path for the site is public_html and the site is ciroentertainment.org

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    ciroentertainment.org this site is offline, can you please share the issue details you are facing to configure the template as i requested in the last post.
    It helps me to understand your issue, Without issue details its hard for us to assume what problem you are facing on site.

Regards

longselijah Friend

The site is online but the template is making it very slow. However t issue is that i install the template but it didn’t show demo as it is on the joomlart website. I just want you to help me configure it to look the same as it is on the demo.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i suggested before If you want the demo site sample data, You need to install the quickstart package with help of this documentation.

Installing template on Pre-installed Joomla needs everything needed to created manually with help of documentation, its not a problem, every Joomla template work like this.

Go to download page and download JA Muzic for Joomla 3.x quickstart package.
    Now install it on a new folder with the new database as given in this documentation.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum