Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

`1. Does JA Muzic offer a community profile feature by itself using the JA Login module or would it have to be integrated into another component like community builder? The aim here is to have the users/ artist login and be able to update/upload their content from the front end.

1. Can we use ja avtracklist to play audio from soundcloud?

2. With the current quickstart template can we customize so when i click on biogragphy I only get the biography of the artiste I am on ?
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

1. Does JA Muzic offer a community profile feature by itself using the JA Login module or would it have to be integrated into another component like community builder? The aim here is to have the users/ artist login and be able to update/upload their content from the front end.

JA Login is only used to register the user and use the default Joomla registration feature If you want to need to the community. I suggest you check the community extension like community builder or Jomsocial.

Can we use ja avtracklist to play audio from soundcloud?

Sorry it does not load the SoundCloud feature.

With the current quickstart template can we customise so when i click on the biography I only get the biography of the artist I am on?

When u click on the biography page it will redirect you to the user biography type article.
    But make sure the user who created the articles must be with same ID.
    For example, a user JOHN who create bio, video and audio type articles with same profile on admin side,
    These are linked to each other when u click the bio page.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum