Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bilingual Extension for Joomla 3 Component Problem Ja Ja Multilingual Presentation Error how can I fix this problem, Do Not, in spite of Everything please help

web Site address Hercules Crane

1. Adsz

Tuncay

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello tuncayarican,

I have checked setting of “Language switcher” module and “Language filter” plugin in your site, and they are configured correctly.
    But “language switcher” module still can not display properly until you clone menu for new languages.

Now you need to use translate tool in JA Multilingual component to duplicate your content for other language. I have tried do that, but it return fail in translation result board, your bing translate account is seem reach limitation of quota, I did replace with our own account for testing, and it translated well.

So, to fix this issue, please check if you have register bing account correctly, and your account still has quota, for more information, please read our documentation at http://joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-multilingual

Once done, you need update your new bing account in configuration form of JA Multilingual component, and then translate your site again.

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

Hi, I tried Fail Again Dead Code Ja_Argo Flags Theme page exactly how I have done everything shown in the picture exactly where Invisible But Still not Ja_Argo Flag Theme Language

** Help us show
    How to resolve this error on the page, I have tried everything Yes Language Flags Still not a solution to this

1. Adsz

Tuncay

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

Hi, I have done everything shown in the picture I noticed a new menu created menus deficiency did it now Very Good Very Good Very worked Thanks

Thank You Very Much, Joomlart. Hercules Crane

1. Adsz

Tuncay

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

You are welcome, mate 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum