Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello …
    i have plan to use "JA MOOD" and / or "JA Page builder Pro" but some kind are not clear for me…

1) Price are for one year .. and at the end of the year ?
    Installations continue to work, and simple not can get update …. or …
    Boot installations go freeze and im unable to modify, change and so ?

2) Suppose that i no get the upgrade at end of the licence year !
    I recieve in any case bug solving … or need upgrade licence also for solve eventual bug ?

Many Thanks in advance

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

You can visit https://www.joomlart.com/pricing/ to check the prices of our membership packages. We have many different options available.

Supposely you get the standard membership $89 you will get access to all templates, including JA Mood and JA Builder Pro.

Regarding JA Mood, it’s a standard Joomla template, you and download new updates and get support for this template within one year of license. After 1 year if you do not renew you can still continue using the template, you will no longer be able to update or ask for our support though.

Regarding JA Builder, it’s a special tool that requires online connection to update data. You need to have active paid license to update and use its premium features. After 1 year if you do not renew, the block and page library access will be auto downgraded to free plan. You would be able to edit your free content blocks but will not be able to save changes to any of the paid blocks until you renew.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum