Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am on the most recent, Joomla 3.2.1 with T3v2. I just subscribed today and have installed the quickstart for Mixmaz for Joomla 3.2. I have also tried installing all the plugins and components individually. I enabled the various modules and assigned them to positions within the template as noted. They are published. My page will not show any modules, only the active menu, which was there from a previous design, and my three pages of content. I can’t seem to get any modules to appear.

When I click on the template in the template manager it reads ‘JA Mixmaz template for Joomla 2.5 with Virtuemart integration.’ I’ve been pouring over the notes and forums with no luck. Any advice? I’m working on a local development server that is not publicly accessible.

dylanglockler Friend

I figured it out after much reading. I realize now that the quickstart is a full Joomla install, not just the template and plugin install. This was not clear to me until after much digging and reading.

Ninja Lead Moderator

We have released JA Mixmaz Template compatible with J3.2.1 and you can get it here. When installing quickstart package, please choose option INSTALL SAMPLE DATA, then it will include all the configuration and extensions as per our JA Mixmaz demo.

Please see this userguide for more details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum